3-Zimmer Apartment in Barcelona Gracia - SOAN1-1
Fantastic apartment with amazing views of Sagrada Familia!
: 70 qm, im 3. Stock mit Fahrstuhl. Preis inklusive Kaffee und Tee. Eigene Küche und eigenes Badezimmer. 4 Stationen entfernt vom Stadtzentrum "Plaça Catalunya". 4 Stationen von der Gay-Area entfernt. Nächste Haltestelle: Gayxample (Metro L2). Gastgeber spricht Englisch, Italienisch, Katalanisch und Spanisch.
Objektbeschreibung des Gastgebers:
refundable security deposit of 200 €
Fantastic apartment with amazing views of the Sagrada Familia. Legally registered with local authorities. Located in the pedestrian boulevard of Avinguda de Gaudi -Eixample district-, just 5 min walking from the basilica and Sant Pau Hospital, the modernist jewel. Perfect for couples, groups of friends and families. Up to 5 persons. Fast Wi-fi all over the flat, but if you need to work during your vacations you have a super fast 200 Mb internet cable connection.
You can reach the main tourist attractions in only 10 min by metro or 15/20min by bus. In the same building you have a delicious bakery and a charming Creperie. Right in the cosy pedestrian avenue you will find lots of bars and resturants with terraces, all kind of shops, supermarkets, grocery stores and a fantastic fresh food market just 5 min walking. 3rd floor with elevator. Big, bright and sunny livingroom with a large balcony with spectacular views of Sagrada Familia and Sant Pau Hospital. Master suite with a very comfortable double bed. Second bedroom with a nice single bed and a super comfortable italian sofa-bed in the living room. Bright, modern and beatiful bathroom with shower and fully equipped kitchen.
- High Speed WiFi and a SuperFast 200Mb cable connection
- Fresh towels and bed linen.
- Heating / Air conditioning
- WiFi printer to easily print the tickets you bought online
- iPod/iPhone dock base (with iPhone 5 adapter)
- 42" tv Screen
- Safe Box
- All kind of kitchen appliances: fridge, microwave, oven, cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, cooking utensils, pots, pan, etc
- Full dinner set: glasses, cutlery, tablecloth, etc
- Bathroom: toilet paper, soap, hand wash and shampoo are all provided. Hair dryer.
- Bathrobes (for couples only)
- First Aid Kit
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary bottle of Cava or wine, basket of fresh fruit, a bottle of milk, a bottle of juice, a bottle of water, melmelade and bread for breakfast.
- Umbrella and beach towels
If you want to see a show (theather, football, etc) we can arrange to get you tickets.
For stays longer than a week ( + 7 days) please note that a cleaning fee of €50 is charged separately and is payable when you check in.
Daily cleaning and ironing service are available under request.
Baby equipment (baby cot, high chair, bathtub, trolley) available under request
Interaction with guests
I live 20 minutes away from the flat, so you can reach me at all times to help and assist you, if needed, by phone, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp or a simple mail.
If you have any questions or there is anything you need to know, please feel free to get in touch. I'll give you tips and tricks to enjoy the authentic city. I will try to offering you the best possible experience to make you fall in love with Barcelona!
official registration number of catalan tourism : hutb-010765
As the apartment is officially registered with local authorities, must inform people who stayed. For this reason I ask you to please send me the following information for all persons who will stay in the apartment:
- Passport No.
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
There is also a tourist tax of 0,65€ per adult per night, to be paid in cash at check-in. Children under 16's are free.
It's a central and very popular neighborhood, full of life and commerce. Right in the cosy pedestrian avenue you will find lots of bars, resturants with terraces and all kind of shops and in the surroundings supermarkets, grocery stores and a fantastic fresh food market just 5 min walking. Parks and green areas. And of course, the Sagrada Familia and the Sant Pau hospital in walking distance. Can you ask for more? :)
How to move
There are two metro lines within a 3 min walk, L5-Blue and L2-Purple. The area is full of bus stops, bus 92 take you directly to Parc Güell and also to the beach. Options of public transportation are easily accessible from the apartment, allow you to reach the main points of interest of Barcelona in just minutes. Also have a Taxi Rank just in front of the building
At the Sagrada Família and Sant Pau Hospital you will find the tourist bus stop, which will take you to the major tourist attractions of the city.
As you are about to start your stay in our apartment I remind you the house rules:
- Please respect the place as your own home, the apartment is practically brand new and very caring.
- Respect the rest of the neighbors, don’t bothering with parties, noise or loud music.
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony. Don't throw cigarette's ashes on balcony floor or the street.
- Every time before leaving the flat turning off air conditioning/heating, all lights and appliances, not only I’ll be grateful, also the environment.
Be sure to lock the main door.
- The rubbish is taken out after 9pm and thrown away in the gray containers that are few steps from building's door at Córsega St.
Bring out the garbage at least every second day, this is mandatory specially with hot weather. Thank you!
- I’m very flexible with the schedule of check-in and check-out, only keep in mind that the check-in after 20:00 pm are charged 10 euros for each extra hour. From 20 pm to 7 am the day after will be charged this surcharge.
- very important: Don't use towels to clean shoes, makeup or any other dirt.
- There will be a penalty of 50 € in case of lost keys.
- Before you check out make sure to leave everything clean as you found it when you enter. Specially left clean kitchen utensils such as those found when you arrived at the apartment. Remember that another guest can check in a couple of hours after you.
- There will be a penalty of 50 € if not leave the apartment in the same condition as you received it. I will notify ebab about the bad behavior and I will request to become effective the security deposit.
- special attention: Please only throw toilet paper in the toilet. If you throw something else like baby diapers or feminine hygiene products, the toilet will clog and will ruin your holidays. We’ll have to call a qualified technician and discount the repair from your security deposit.
Hi, I'm a graphic designer. I have been married for twelve years with a wonderful person. I'm a great fan of travels and experience new cultures and I love animals especially our small dog.
As a guest and I could enjoy wonderful experiences in fantastic houses with charming hosts. Now is the time to take a step further and also become a host, offering you a lovely apartment in the city center of Barcelona so that you too can enjoy a fantastic travel experience as I had the pleasure of enjoying.
I'll be happy to help you and answer all your questions about the apartment and give you all kinds of recomendations about enjoying the best of the city.