Zimmer in Barcelona Sant Antoni - QQEN1-1
Charming & comfortable Private Bedroom Sant Antoni
: 15 qm, im 1. Stock mit Fahrstuhl. Preis inklusive Kaffee und Tee. Eigenes Badezimmer. Im Stadtzentrum "Carrer de Rocafort 44". Nur wenige Schritte bis zur Gay-Area. Nächste Haltestelle: Metro Rocafort (Linea Roja). Gastgeber spricht Spanisch, Französisch, Englisch und Italienisch.
Objektbeschreibung des Gastgebers:
From the airport are 25 min. The bus stop is Placa España then 10 min walking to the building. Easy transport to everything, gay area very close, 15 min walking to a lot of bars, restaurants, transport, monuments and much more. 2 min walking to Sex shop and crusing bar: Boy Berry, next to gay hotel: two by Axel.
I live alone (for the moment) in an apartment/flat of 80 mt2 with 2 bed-rooms and I am sharing one of them. It has 15 mt2, super comfortable, calm and relaxing.
The closest metro station rocafort. 15 min walking to the main gay area.
The building has an elevator but it is not necessary to use it, there are only a few stairs to access to the apartment.
To ensure a great time together and smooth functioning of everyday life in the shared apartment, I ask you to follow these simple rules:
Life in community
• Respect, courtesy and good manners are indispensable values
• The common areas are indispensable after being used to leave them in the same conditions in which you found them
Live and let live
- Respecting sleep schedules is important, avoiding noises after midnight and not before 7 am. I close easily doors, I ask you the same.
-Drugs and smoking are prohibited inside the apartment. Smoking allow in the terrace out side the indoors areas of the apartment.
- Do not bring other people to the apartment or bed-room prior owner agreement.
- Pets are not allowed (even if I love them).
- We just agreed to reserve the apartment for a minimum of three nights.- Check-in will start at 14:00h, but if you are obligated to arrive earlier, we try to offer the bedroom before (arrival time must be provided as soon as possible). Check in after 23:00 (11pm) has extra charge of 20€. Check out: 12:00. Baggages can keep safe at the apartment if needed when leaving.
- Be careful with the walls and stairs of the building when you access with suitcases and avoid noise in the common hallways of the building, or when closing doors, as I ask the same to my neighbors. This is a clean and quiet building, we ask you to maintain the order and tranquility of the neighborhood
- No noise allowed after 23:00 and Friday and Saturday after 24:00/midnight. This is a clean and calm building, we beg you to keep order and neighbourhood tranquillity.
trash: we can share this responsibility according the needs. I ask you to put the trash in its place and take care of throwing it in the corresponding containers in the street if you want to do it..
- Respect for the internal organization of the apartment and community life is essential.
- Utensils and equipment working properly, please, read the manual or ask me how they work and keep them in the same places where they were after you use it.
- All water pipes and drains are working properly, do not throw objects or food scraps inside.
- We provide linens, sheets, towels, please do not to stain them with food, drinks or any other product/element. Maintain hygiene and cleanliness as the appropriate use of facilities: keep the apartment tidy and clean, an extra cleaning charge of 20€ will be asked if this rule is not respected.
appartment keys: There is 1 set of keys, when leaving the apartment, leave them at the apartment entrance and just close the apartment entrance door if I am not present. Let me know your departure time in advance.
electric appliances: To turn on/off air conditioning/heater use remote control and adjust temperature. Keep lights, air conditioning/heater, tv, and extractor fans and so on, switched off when not used and when leaving the apartment.
rest-room: Soap and hygienic paper available as well as hair dryer. Cleaning the bathroom is essential, there are two, one private (mine, but no shower) and yours, but only the shower that we will shared.
kitchen: you should always keep order and clean, not leaving dirty glasses or dishes in the sink. If they are clean, you can leave them there just to get dry. Kitchen door and drawers are working correctly, furniture, glasses, plate, etc. Stok and fridge area will be assigned if you need it. Respect for supermarket purchases, if you need to take something, please return in less of 24h.
- Iron and ironing-board available.
Security deposit: 50 EUR - to be paid in cash upon arrival!
- When you are done with your stay please make sure the place is tidy and treat the apartment as your own home, leave all equipment turn off, taps/water system duly closed and don´t take away the keys by mistake!
If you have any doubt or need more information or assistance, do not hesitate to ask / contact me anytime. It will be a pleasure to help you.
Have a great stay in the beautiful and charming city of Barcelona.
And above all, enjoy your stay!
Venezuelan, italian origen and french by acquisition, I always says that I am from the world. Love good sense of humor, travelling, meeting nice and new people from different parts of the world and love to do sports, gym, swimming, etc. Beach and mountain are great both for me as well as to have a nice group firends dinner or going out to eat of drink. Reading, music and parting are also included. Honest by nature and very adaptative to changes... live and let live is my flag. Respect and tolerability are my messages. Enjoy life, to short to make it complicated... have fun and pleasent time with caring yourself, following your nature, listining to the signals of your mind and body but learning from you and others.