Zimmer in Monteroni di Lecce - CAMA6-3
25 qm, im Erdgeschoss. Preis inklusive Frühstück. Eigenes Badezimmer. 4 Stationen entfernt vom Stadtzentrum "Lecce". 4 Stationen von der Gay-Area entfernt. Gastgeber spricht Englisch und Italienisch. Haustiere vorhanden (Hund und Katze).
Objektbeschreibung des Gastgebers:
My accomodation is ideal for gays and lesbians.
Check-in time until: 23:30 pm
Check-out time until: 11:30 am
– 55 km from the Brindisi airport
– 165 km from the Bari airport
– 10 km from the Lecce railway station
coming by train or airplane:
– If we can, we will be happy to come and pick you up at the airport or at the railway station.
– The pick up from the Lecce railway station is free of charge
– The pick up from/to the Brindisi and bari airports, when possible, is not free, and is aimed to cover the fluel cost.
– We can take you to the should bus stop, where you can take the bus to the Brindisi airport. The Bari airport is not connected to Lecce by bus. You can eventually take a train to Bari, then a bus to the airport. The shuttle bus to Brindisi costs approximately 10 euros, and leaves from the entrance to Lecce.
coming by car:
– The best way to reach us, both coming from the north and from the south, is to take the ”tangenziale”, that is divided in two segments called ”est and west tangenziale”. These to criccular segments merge together formin a circle surrounding lecce.
Exit at the ”Monteroni-Università” exit and follow the directions to Monteroni.
You will pass the University roundabout, and keep going straight.
When you arrive to Monteroni, take the very first road to your left (Via Martiri di via Fani), and go straight till you reach a no entry signal. Make a left and enter ”Giovanni Mocavero Square”.
Opposite to the entrance road, you find a small road, called Strada Comunale Sant’Oronzo. After 300 mt, the first villa with the grey iron gate is the B&B.
Zusagewahrscheinlichkeit konnte noch nicht ermittelt werden.